Monday, May 4, 2009

Big T and Me: Day 1


I am starting my two weeks at home with Titus. Big T and me. I wanted to write about our adventures at home together. We'll see how it goes. I am trying to have zero expectations as we get the week started. This is not a time for me to catch up on school work, have personal hobby time, or map out the next few months of my life. The only thing I am expecting to do is to enjoy my time taking care of my boy.

I got to have breakfast with Selah this morning. It was kind of nice to just be me and her. Well, the boys were five feet away screaming at each other in the living room, but it was just Selah and I at the table. Titus gave me a smile as I was getting him dressed. It was the big smile where you can see the little dimple on right cheek. That was some nice fuel to keep the morning moving. Zeke was a huge help taking care of his little bro' for ten minutes while I finished getting ready.

We had a bad trip to Wal-Mart. I guess that is redundant to say that you had a bad trip to Wal-Mart. Titus was not happy to be there. I can't blame him. Of course they were out of stock for a handful of items I needed. The cashier was unexpectedly helpful in loading up my cart for me while I held the crying boy. +1 for WM.

Nell came home for lunch, so that saved me a trip to bring him to her at school. He was pretty fussy for most of the afternoon. I did get a few things done on the computer while he napped. It is weird picking up Zeke from school. I guess this is what a parent feels like.

I ate four of those little Quaker granola bars today. They are just so tiny and good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts-


Are you a good person?
YouVersion