Sunday, September 21, 2008

Two Pizzas?? (Can that be right?)

Somewhere along the lines, my family got big. It seems silly but I just realized it tonight. We have always been a 1 pizza family. It's a staple on the Wal-Mart list. I don't even have to write it down. I just pick up a frozen pizza every time I go grocery shopping. Now I am going to have to pick up two.

We had pizza tonight for supper and 1 just didn't make it. When dad is cooking, the meals are always a little sketchy but usually plentiful. Not tonight. The Red Baron did not quite make his destination. I guess 5 people eating 1 pizza does sound a little chinchy. With 3 kids feeding from the trough, I guess I'm going to have to start buying a little more. Now when kid number 4 gets here... it might be time for dear old dad to learn something about side dishes.

I added a countdown timer to the sidebar so you can see how much longer untill we will officially be a 6 member family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts-


Are you a good person?
YouVersion